"We wanted to take a minute and express how awesome, thorough... your inspection was. I can be an old school guy sometimes and it was very nice for a change to get service that exceeded even my own standards or expectations. Thank you very much for taking the time to explain in detail and letting us badger you with questions."
-Mike and Lee
"I was surprised to find an inspector answering the phone on Sunday. It's nice to see that some companies still provide good service. The job is yours!"
7 Days a week / 365 Days a Year / 7am to 10pm
When looking to buy a home we can get caught up in the cosmetic features. The most important pieces such as structure, roofing, wiring, plumbing, appliances, heating/cooling and many more items are typically overlooked.
With a home inspectors trained eye we can let you know whether that house is a dream home or a nightmare. You will walk away with valuable knowledge of your home from the foundation to the roof and everything in between. Just think how well you will sleep at night knowing you made an educated decision on such a large purchase.
- Family Owned and Operated
- Fees based on square footage (no hidden costs)
- Reports are e-mailed the SAME DAY
- Photos are embedded in your report
- Reports are narrative and filled with information
- A summary of the report is provided
- We have Errors & Omissions and Liability Insurance
- Courtesy mold and termite inspections included
- Inspectors are SUPRA Key equipped
- Inspections are available SEVEN days a week
- Phones answered 7 days a week / 365 days a year
- Cash, check, debit cards, credit cards and escrow billing
Champ Home Inspections
Family Owned and Operated Since 1978